Microblading Training In-House or Online
ADVANCED TRAINING FOR CURRENT ARTISTS!
Before training in-person with Amber you will have to take her online microblading course and pass each level. Once that is complete you may train in-house.
Day 1: Shadow day. You watch Amber work and ask anything you want to ask, take notes, video procedures, etc. Practice shaping and microblading.
Day 2: Model day. You work on two models. Amber watches and shows you exactly how to achieve brows like hers.
Day 3: Two more models for microblading or machine work for brows.
We can customize your learning experience! If you only want machine work, we can do that. Fill out the contact form for any questions!
Training is held at MicroArtistry's studio in Georgetown, TX
Pricing for 3-day in-house one-on-one microblading training:$4599
Training kit, curriculum (Online portion) and certificate are included with your training.
Online course only:
Amber offers a 6-month online training for current microbladers who have already taken their first training, but still feel like they need more. Even if you have a great instructor, sometimes the class you took was crowded and you may not have had the one-on-one time that you needed.
Online Course: $1599
If you are a new microblader or a current microblader, you may opt to add one-on-one training for an additional $1000/day. You MUST take the online training first in order to come to in-person training to ensure that you know what will be expected.
You will learn:
- How to shape and measure the brows so that you can achieve beautiful symmetry with every client, no matter what the natural hair looks like. 5 FULL shaping videos and everything you need to shape.
- PMU Basics and the Fitzpatrick scale
- Amber's 3-step technique for achieving perfect hairstrokes.
- Proper client Selection
- How to be an ethical microblader and what that means for your career and our industry.
- The business of microblading vs. the procedure.
- Over 16 hours of actual procedure videos and educational slideshows narrated by Amber
- Touch-ups covered in detail
- Quizzes and Assignments
- Full Microblading Practice Kit
- And SO MUCH MORE