Shipping, Insurance, Returns & Exchanges
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH EXTENDED SHIPPING PROTECTION
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with Shipping Insurance and MicroArtistry Academy will offer you a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Your tracking has not updated for 10 business days from last tracking event.
- We reserve the right to classify this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays. This is especially true during bad weather events or holidays where excess shipping is going on nationwide. Otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit, boxes open or leaking/punctured products.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you.
- Delays in transit due to courier issues.
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays.
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund when and IF they arrive back here.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resellable condition.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions. (You are responsible for shipping items to a safe location.)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1-2 working days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will issue a refund for the order if it falls into the parameters of our policy. MicroArtistry Academy will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting MicroArtistry Academy Shipping Protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost. (10 business days after last tracking event.)
This is our in-house protection policy.
MicroArtistry Academy Shipping Protection is non-refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
MicroArtistry Academy will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbour or at a secure location, Microartistry Academy will not be deemes responsible for a refund or replacement.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any of our products due to the cosmetic nature of the products, cross-contamination, and the Covid-19 Pandemic outbreak. If the item is UNOPENED and in sellable condition, exceptions may be made. Contact if you need a return and it will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Online Classes, once the kit has been shipped and the student has logged in are non-returnable. We can see if the student has accessed the course information and if so, there are no refunds or returns.
You can always contact us with any questions on how to use the products we sell and for general store help at email@example.com
Damages and issues.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Items Damaged in shipping will be eligible to be exchanged for new items if you purchase MicroArtistry Shipping Insurance.
If you are ordering from another country, you may be subject to Import Fees. If shipping to Canada, please review this wesite for Import Fee information.